We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright Assistant Producer to join our London team.
Main duties & responsibilities
Producing unique high-quality advertising in the form of;
- Supporting the wider Producing team across AV, social, digital and games campaigns.
- Liaising between departments to ensure smooth running of jobs
- Working with Production to schedule jobs internally
- Creating schedules to share with clients
- Reviewing media plans with Producers
- Scripting content and submissions to Clearcast
- Trafficking TV and radio spots and supplying rotation instructions to stations
- Developing copywriting skills
- Ad hoc research tasks as required
Required Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail, initiative and enthusiasm a must!
- A keen interest in the industry and desire to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Previous experience in an entertainment background preferable but not essential. Potential for fast growth within the Producing team for the right candidate.
If you feel you have what it takes, please submit a CV and covering letter