Motion Graphics Designer
- Producing titles and motion graphics for a range of film trailers, TV and social advertising campaigns.
- Originating creative ideas for a range of projects and be comfortable working with a team to deliver them.
- Applicants should have a passion for film and all things artistic and an eye for design in everything they do.
- Applicants should have around 2 – 4 years’ practical experience in the field.
- Significant experience with Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Demonstrable skills in typography and composition.
- Attention to detail and diligence, along with a drive to succeed in an often pressured but highly rewarding environment.
- Familiarity with Cinema 4D and a desire to develop 3D skills is a benefit.
- A solid understanding of professional post production processes as well as a familiarity with film production techniques are beneficial but not essential.
Interested applicants please send a CV and showreel