Main duties & responsibilities
Producing unique high-quality advertising in the form of;
- Theatrical trailers,
- TV and radio campaigns,
- Content for social media platforms,
- Advertising for digital and outdoor formats.
- Experience producing film trailers and other forms of entertainment advertising.
- Experience working alone as well as in collaboration with creative producers, creative directors, marketing executives and film makers.
- Proven experience working with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Prior experience working as an editor cutting specialist short from advertising.
- Work on campaigns for the major US studios and independent films.
- Experience cutting for a range of film genres; action, comedy, horror, romance etc.
- Experience cutting advertising which is narrative, action and music driven.
- Experience of feature/short film production and/or non-film advertising may be beneficial, but film advertising experience is key.
Applicants should provide a CV and Showreel of recent work